In 1980's the Media set its eyes on the street dance culture and blanketed all of the styles with the umbrella term "Break dancing". Specifically, this carried a more significant misrepresentation for the dance style properly termed as "Breakin" where its practitioners are called "B-Boys" and "B-Girls". The term 'Break dancing' needs to be thrown out of the dance vocabulary and the correct term must be used to honour breaking's history.
- .: Unisex T-shirt
- .: 100% Cotton / Medium fabric / 180 GSM
- .: Regular fit / Runs true to size
- .: Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- .: Double needle hems / Neck Ribbing / Side Seamed / Shoulder to shoulder tape
- .: Each order is shipped in a plant-based, home-compostable satchel