Since the beginning, the Hip Hop dance style was heavily influenced by Rap culture and because of that, it was not long before the un-educated public started incorrectly referring to it as "Rap Dancing". The Hip Hop movement has deep historical and social roots in African American culture, having emerged in Black communities living in 1970s New York and although Hip Hop dance is frequently referred to as a singular dance style of its own, Hip Hop dance is part of the whole culture of Hip Hop which includes Deejaying (DJing), Graffiti, Emceeing (MCing), and several sub-styles of dance, including Breaking.
As a label, we are on a constant quest to educate the world on the proper terms that represent all the street dance styles.
- .: Unisex T-shirt
- .: 100% Cotton / Medium fabric / 180 GSM
- .: Regular fit / Runs true to size
- .: Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- .: Double needle hems / Neck Ribbing / Side Seamed / Shoulder to shoulder tape
- .: Each order is shipped in a plant-based, home-compostable satchel