Characterised by its mainly isolated and controlled style of movement, this dance style has always been associated with movements similar to that of a 'robot' and thus the incorrect term "Robot Dancing" was coined by those unfamiliar with the culture. Although "The Robot/Botting" is a variation of the style within the Popping dance umbrella, the correct term for this dance however, is "Popping". It was originally derived from a move within the style's foundations where you quickly contract and relax the muscles to create a visual "pop/hit" effect to highlight he beat of the music. "Popping" has many variations including Animation, Boogaloo, G-Funk, Waving, and Tutting.
- .: Unisex T-shirt
- .: 100% Cotton / Medium fabric / 180 GSM
- .: Regular fit / Runs true to size
- .: Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- .: Double needle hems / Neck Ribbing / Side Seamed / Shoulder to shoulder tape
- .: Each order is shipped in a plant-based, home-compostable satchel